Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF CONDITIONS
Effective Date: September 20, 2019
Sites Covered: www.glowinstyle.com and www.glowinstyle.co.uk
Glow In Style Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 11214772. Our registered address is 1 Burwood Place, London, Greater London, W2 2UT, United Kingdom.
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and Products and Services of this company website provided by Glow In Style Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the “Agreement”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”), any products provided by or on this Website (“Products”) and styling services provided by stylists of the Company, via the Website (“Services”).
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
a. Company, Us, We: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the
Website, makes the Website, and certain Products and Services on it, available to users. Glow In Style Limited, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Company.
b. You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client.
c. Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By using the Website, You warrant that You have read and reviewed this Agreement and that You agree to be bound it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the website immediately. The Company only agrees to provide use of this Website and Products and Services to You if You assent to this Agreement.
3) AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Products and Services contained herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
4) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
The Company may provide you with certain information as a result of Your use of the Website or Products and Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by the Company, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Website or Products and Services (“Company Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, the Company grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use one copy of the Company Materials solely in connection with personal Your use of the Website and Products. The Company Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Products and Services or at the termination of this Agreement. The Company Materials cannot be used for commercial purposes.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Products and Services provided by the Company are the property of the Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Company IP”). You agree that the Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Company IP and that you will not use the Company IP for any lawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
a. In order to make the Website and Products and Services available to You, You hereby grant the Company a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content You publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website (“Your Content”). The Company claims no further proprietary rights in Your Content.
b. If You feel that any of Your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of Our users, please contact Us and let Us know.
6) USER OBLIGATIONS
As a User of the Website or Products and Services, You may be asked to register with Us. When You do so, You will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable You to use the Website and Products and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if You discover that Your identifying information has been compromised, You agree to notify Us immediately in writing. Email notification will suffice (email@example.com). You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Products and Services to further fraud or unlawful activity, is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and of your use of the Website.
7) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Products and Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website and Products in any way that could damage the Website, Products, Services, or general business of the Company. You further agree not to use the Website or Products and Services:
a. To break any laws or regulations;
b. To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal
c. To violate any intellectual property right of the Company or any third party;
d. To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms
or other software that may damage the property of another;
e. To perpetrate any fraud, or do anything which has a fraudulent effect;
f. To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
g. To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
h. To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, discrimination towards any group;
i. To harm or attempt to harm minors;
j. To do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam);
k. To copy in any way or re-sell any part of our Website, unless we allow it under this Agreement;
l. To interfere with or damage any part of our Website, equipment, network, software or storage requirements;
m. To unlawfully gather information about others.
8) AFFILIATE MARKETING & ADVERTISING
The Company, through the Website and Products and Services, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby the Company may receive a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or Products and Services on or through the Website. The Company may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation. This disclosure is intended to comply with the US Federal Trade Commission Rules on marketing and advertising, as well as any other legal requirements which may apply.
9) PRIVACY INFORMATION
Through Your use of the Website and Products and Services, You may provide Us with certain information. By use the Website or the Products and Services, You authorize the Company to use Your information in the United Kingdom and any other country where We may operate.
a. Information We may Collect or Receive: When You register for an account, You provide us with a valid email address and may provide Us with additional information, such as Your name or billing information. Depending on how You use Our Website or Products and Services, We may also receive information from external applications that You use to access Our Website, or We may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
b. How We Use Information: We use the information gathered from You to ensure Your continued good experience on Our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain aspects of the passive information received to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this, We may work with third-party providers.
c. How You Can Protect Your Information: If You would like to disable our access to any passive information We receive from the use of various technologies, You may choose to disable cookies in Your web browser. Please be aware that the Company will still receive information about You that You have provided, such as Your email address.
10) ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Products are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between You and the Company. You further agree that Your purchase of any of the Products or Services on the Website is at Your own risk. The Company does not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website or Social Media.
The Company may sell goods or Products or allow third parties to sell goods or Products on the Website. The Company undertakes to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and Products, including product descriptions and images. However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information, and You acknowledge and agree that You purchase such products at Your own risk. For goods or Products sold by others, the Company assumes no liability for any product and cannot make any warranties about the merchantability, fitness, quality, safety, or legality of these products. For any claim You may have in relation to the Products, you have this claim against the manufacturer or seller and not against the Company. You hereby release the Company from any claims related to goods or Products manufactured or sold by third parties, including any and all warranty or product liability claims.
12) STYLING SERVICES
The following process shall apply where You apply to become a customer of the Company:
Glow Box Edit:
1. You apply to be a customer by completing the application form on the Company website.
2. You pay the £97 styling fee and provide Us with your payment details, which will be used for any purchases You make. We do not store card details.
3. Your stylist will reach out to You to schedule a consultation via the phone/text/email contact details You provided. You hereby consent to a Stylist contacting You for this purpose.
4. Once the Style consultation has taken place, your Stylist will prepare your Glow Box Edit details and send information for You to review.
5. You will review and decide which items You would like to try from the edit created just for You via the checkout, before making your payment for the items chosen.
6. Your Stylist will then package your Glow Box and arrange delivery.
7. Your Stylist will send You a dispatch confirmation email. Only once payment has been received, and We have sent you an order confirmation email, is there a binding contract
of sale in place between You and Us.
8. You will receive your Glow Box to the shipping address You provided to Us during
Your application process. If You wish for the Glow Box to be sent to a different address, You must inform our Stylist during the consultation. We are not required to amend Your order to reflect a different delivery address once You have received the order confirmation email You determine within 5 days which pieces You would like to keep and which You will return, if any.
9. You will arrange the collection of any unwanted items using Our collection services, within 5 days of receiving Your Glow Box.
10. Upon receipt of Your returned items, We will process payment for any items You kept and email You a receipt.
11. We will reach out to You after we receive Your Glow Box to obtain feedback on the items We sent You.
12. If You do not make any notification within 5 days, the Company shall assume that you do not want to return any and no refunds for any items will be given. Please note that the standard return requirements under consumer protection legislation are not applicable to Your Glow Box because these are consumable items.
Glow Online Edit:
1. You apply to be a customer by completing the application form on the Company website.
2. Pay the £47 styling fee and provide Us with your payment details for any purchases You make, we do not store card details. Only once payment has been received, and We have scheduled You a consultation, is there a binding contract of sale in place between You and Us.
3. Your Stylist will reach out to You to schedule a consultation via the phone/text/email contact details You provided. You hereby consent to a Stylist contacting You for this purpose.
4. Once the Style consultation has taken place, your Stylist will prepare your Glow Online Edit.
5. Your Stylist will then send your Glow Online Edit details for You to review.
6. You will review and decide which items You would like to try from the edit created just for You. Simply click on the ‘Go To Shop’ button to purchase directly from the shops at your convenience.
7. We will reach out to You after to obtain feedback on the items You purchased on your own. Please note that the standard return requirements under consumer protection legislation are not applicable to Your Glow Box because these are consumable items.
13) GIFT CARDS
1. You may purchase a Gift Card for Yourself or a Third Party
2. The Gift Card purchase service involves the Company sending a gift card to a third-party indicated by You, either physically via post or digitally via e-mail, according to prior preferences, for the amount that the You have paid the Company.
3. If You choose to purchase a digital gift card, this will be emailed to the third party indicated.
4. The sale shall be concluded, and a contract shall be formed between You and Us, when We send You a confirmation email regarding your purchase.
5. Any of the Products or Services offered on the Website can be paid for using the balance of the Gift Card. The remaining balance shall be made available to its owner to use to purchase additional Products or Services at a later date. Where the balance of the Gift Card is not enough, the cardholder must pay the difference between the price of the Products and/or Services and the remaining balance.
6. Under no circumstances may the balance of the Gift Card be exchanged for cash.
14) SHIPPING/DELIVERY/CANCELLATION/RETURN POLICY
You agree to ensure payment for any items You may purchase from Us, and You acknowledge that prices are subject to change. When purchasing a physical good, You agree to provide Us with a valid email and delivery address, as well as valid payment information. We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information that You provide to us. If We do so after payment has been processed, We will issue a refund to You in the amount of the purchase price. We also may request additional information from You prior to confirming a sale, and We reserve the right to place additional restrictions on the sale of any of Our products. For the sale of physical products, We may pre-authorise Your credit or debit card at the time You place the order, or We may simply charge Your card upon shipment. You agree to monitor Your method of payment to ensure that You are able to satisfy payment of the order. Delivery costs and dates are subject to change from the costs and dates that You are quoted due to unforeseen circumstances, and We will not be liable for any changes to delivery dates. For any questions, concerns, or disputes, You agree to contact Us in a timely manner at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Products purchased by You will be your responsibility from the time of receipt of delivery i.e. when the Products are delivered and signed for.
All returned Products must be unworn and in the original condition with tags and/or labels attached, and, in the case of items such as swimwear or earrings, with any protective cover or backing still on the Product.
If a returned Product is damaged or shows signs of wear, We may charge You for the Product.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to You when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges (if applicable).
We remain the owners of the Products until We have received full payment for the Products, at which point You will own those Products.
1. The Products will be delivered to the address You have registered with in Your check out process. It is not possible to ship to an address if, for example, it is outside of the United Kingdom. It may not be possible to ship the Products to a different address than that which You provided during the checkout process.
2. If no one is available at Your address to take delivery, Our shipping provider will either contact You informing You how to rearrange delivery or will leave You a note with this information.
3. If You do not rearrange delivery, We will contact You for further instructions and We may charge You for any further delivery costs.
4. If, despite Our reasonable efforts, We are unable to contact You or rearrange delivery, We may terminate this Agreement.
5. Upon delivery, please inspect the packaging for damage. If it appears that the Products are damaged, please notify us at email@example.com.
16) Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellation of the Services: You may cancel Your request for Services within 24 hours and may receive a refund of the styling fee.
2. If you wish to cancel before the Services have been completed, please notify us as soon as you can at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund the Styling Fee where the Services have already been completed, even if this is within 24 hours of your request for the Services.
4. To exercise your right of cancellation, as set out in this clause, You must follow this procedure:
- Contact Us by email (email@example.com), within 24 hours, to confirm that You will be cancelling Your order. It is within our discretion whether to provide a refund where the Services have already been provided.
17) Return Policy
1. You will arrange the collection of any unwanted items using Our collection services, within 5 days of receiving your Glow Box. Information on Our collection services are provided on our Website, and is included with your delivery.
2. All returned Products must be unworn and in the original condition with tags and/or labels attached, and, in the case of items such as swimwear or earrings, with any protective cover or backing still on the Product.
3. If a returned Product is damaged or shows signs of wear, We may charge You for the Product.
18) Exchange of Products
If you would like to exchange any of the Products received in Your Glow Box (e.g., for a different size/colour), you can request an exchange by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting your Stylist. To make an exchange, You must first return the original Product in the prepaid return package.
a. Unfortunately, We cannot guarantee that You will be able to exchange or replace any item.
b. We will then deliver the exchanged item if available, either separately or, if possible, with your next Glow box.
c. If you fail to send us the original Product by the Return Date or if the original Product is damaged or shows signs of wear, We may charge You for the original Product.
d. You will then receive a refund for the returned items within 30 days of the date of purchase or cancellation.
19) Affiliation/Referral Program
If, as a client, You share a link with a friend or acquaintance who confirms and agrees to the Styling Service, You shall receive a discount on this non-cumulative service for Your first purchase of Products, and Your friend shall earn a reward amount in Company credits to use towards future purchases. The amount of Referral Credit awarded is specified on Our Referral Program FAQ page. Referral Credits amount may vary from time to time, at the Company‘s sole discretion.
In order to qualify for a Referral Credit, the referral must comply with the following requirements:
• You must be have previously purchased the Products and/or Services;
• You must share a unique referral link generated through Your Account with Your contact who has not previously used the Products or Services;
• You must only invite people You know and who have consented to receive Your message;
• You must disclose Your relationship with the Company to Your contact (e.g. “if you place an order, I‘ll get a credit”);
• the referred person must register for the Products or Services by directly clicking the unique link;
• the referred person must, within 30 days of the date You send the unique link, order a Glow Box and meet the minimum spending requirements advised to You at the time the referred person orders (e.g. spending at least £15); and
• such minimum spend must be met without contribution from a Company Gift Card,
Referral Credits can be accrued solely by You and You may not earn Referral Credits by:
• permitting another individual to use Your Account;
• creating multiple Accounts;
• promoting Your referral code through paid marketing, such as search engine or social media marketing (e.g. Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, AdWords);
• posting Your unique referral link on any public forum or coupon site that where You are not the primary content owner (e.g., You may post your referral link on Your personal Facebook page or tweet it from Your personal Twitter account, but You may not post it on a site like RetailMeNot or Wikipedia); or upon prior notice of an amendment to this Agreement, any other restriction We impose on participants in the Program.
Both the discount percentage and the amount the referred party receives shall be indicated at all times on the Website, may vary over time and have both temporary and quantum limits. Under no circumstances may more than £500 be accumulated in total, based on rewards for the affiliation program for each client or user. You are not able to redeem Referral Credits for cash.
You agree and acknowledge that Referral Credits are not transferable. You may not obtain any cash or money in exchange for Referral Credits. You are responsible for notifying the Company if You believe the number of Referral Credits in your Account is incorrect.
Unless extended by the Company at its sole discretion, Referral Credits will automatically expire ninety (90) days from issuance.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Referral Programme and to void any Referral Credits upon 30 days’ notice to You by email and amending these Terms. All Referral Credits are voided immediately upon termination of this Agreement or of Your Account.
The promo codes shall not be accumulated in any case. Only one may be used for each purchase or contract.
20) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
a. Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
b. Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
21) DATA LOSS
The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website, Products or Services is at Your own risk.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its affiliates (if applicable) and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website, Products or Services, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defence, if the Company wishes.
23) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Company’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
24) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
The Company may post links to third party websites or other services/products. You agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third-party services/products linked to from Our Website.
25) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
The Company may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Company has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
a. To the extent any part of sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law. You agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
b. You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this Agreement. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement is a manifestation of Your continued assent to this Agreement.
c. In the event that you fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of this Agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
26) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
27) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
The Company may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency Products on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Company shall by no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
28) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
The Company may terminate this Agreement with You at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The Company specifically reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, failing to comply applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect. Upon termination, Your account with the Company will be automatically deactivated.
29) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that Your use of the Website, Products and Services is at Your sole and exclusive risk and that any Products or Services provided by Us are on an “As Is” basis. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The Company makes no warranties that the Website, Products or Services will meet Your needs or that the Website, Products or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. The Company also makes no warranties as the ability of accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Products or Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to You, through Your computer system, or as a result of loss of Your data and Your use of the Website, Products or Services is Your sole responsibility and that the Company is not liable for any such damage or loss.
30) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Company is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website, Products or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Company arising from or relating to this Agreement is limited to the greater of one hundred 100. pounds or the amount You paid to the Company in the last six (6) months. This section applies to any and all claims by You, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, faud, or torts of any kind.
31) GENERAL PROVISIONS
a. LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to this
Agreement shall be in English language.
b. JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: Through Your use of the Website, Products or Services, You agree that the laws of England and Wales shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of: England and Wales. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine.
c. ARBITRATION: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the following country: England and Wales. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing law and jurisdiction. Each Party shall pay their own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims, claims based on Federal and state law, and claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Intellectual property claims by the Company will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury in regard to arbitral claims.
d. ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or party by You. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
e. SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
f. NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
g. HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
h. NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No Agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
i. FORCE MAJEURE: The Company is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
j. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail, instant messaging, or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email Us at the following address: email@example.com.